Positive Parenting 101 – Be Calmer, Improve Listening, Promote Peace in Your Family
Do you ever read a parenting article thinking it sounds great, but know the execution won’t be quite as magical as the author described?
Does positive parenting sound great, but ever wonder how to follow through when your kids don’t listen?
If you’re a parent who is in the trenches and struggles to stay calm, doesn’t always know how to handle meltdowns, and/ or would love your children to listen more, I wrote this book for you.
In this book, you will learn how to:
- Stay calm in the heat of the moment,
- Improve kids listening,
- Execute positive discipline,
- Create a more connected and happy family.
The book contains:
- 36 pages filled with real-life examples of parenting struggles, fixes and discipline,
- Places to make notes and work on problems yourself.
- Calendars to help promote self-care and a more peaceful family.
+ bonus printable material!